The industry standard for quality, performance and long-term reliability.
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC-134a 06D compressor is the industry standard for reliability and efficiency in container applications.
- Industry benchmark for service training.
- The popularity of the ThinLINE unit is associated with its simplicity and durability, and proven familiarity to end users and service centers performing maintenance and repairs
Carrier’s ThinLINE® unit is the industry standard for balanced system design for container refrigeration.
- The reliable workhorse of the industry: Carrier’s field-proven 06D compressor.
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC-134a refrigerant.
- State-of-the-art electrostatically coated copper fin, tube, and more efficient formed condenser coil for better airflow, coated with Carrier’s time-tested and patent electrocoating process, or E-coating, for superior corrosion protection.
- Modified evaporator coil orientation allows for better airflow and improved defrost performance.
- Precisely aligned, high-efficiency evaporator fan motors and vaneaxial fans reduce fan heat and improve cooling capacity.
- Lighter, more efficient 3-phase motor; optimized condenser fan adds to improved efficiency
- Micro-Link® 3 microprocessor controller. Program upgrades and DataCorder™ downloads in seconds with the DataBank™ PC card. Backward compatibility with Micro-Link®2i controller ensures seamless transition to Micro-Link 3 controller.
- Auto defrost takes the guesswork out of setting defrost intervals.
- The receiver has an aluminized coating for corrosion resistance.